Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Spanky McClellan leaves!


LOL!

McClellan Leaves White House Press Office

Well, a man can only take so much lying for a criminal administration so long, I guess.
Maybe your brain gets so full of bullshit that it's about to explode?

What a tool.
But you gotta hand it to that fucker. I have never seen anyone able to spin like that dude.
Jebus, he's up there with the best of them.

I love this quote from W:

"I thought he handled his assignment with class, integrity," the president said. "It's going to be hard to replace Scott, but nevertheless he made the decision and I accepted it. One of these days, he and I are going to be rocking in chairs in Texas and talking about the good old days."

Right!
I think a better picture would be Spanky visiting you in federal prison.
Now THAT'S a vision of old age I can see for Bush.
Him and Cheney and Rove all standing there in jumpsuits.
Ah, what a day that would be..

8 comments:

Lizzie Flynn said...

Just through via BlogMad, and Amen! Bye, bye Scottie!

LA said...

Oh, it's a beautiful day.

I'm especially interested in what appears to be Rove's demotion. Think an indictment is coming his way? There's gotta be a good reason he's being squeezed out.

El Mas Chingón said...

Pull up a chair and grab some popcorn. Things in DC are about to get more interesting.

Mike V. said...

hey, some new people.
thanks for the kind words.

always a thanks to you, as well, LA.

Karen said...

It's about time the bushie got his act cleaned up by dumpin' Scottie! Now all his problems are finally solved AND I FEEL SO MUCH SAFER!!!

Crystal said...

I was SO happy to see that guy go, he just had evil in his eyes. I don't know how anyone can manage to go to sleep at night thinking they're a decent person while spewing murderous lies to the public every day! The BUSH administration is surely planning War #3, with Iran, and probably Scott couln't bear to put a spin on that one.

Tom Harper said...

Jay Leno said McClellan wants to retire so he can spend more time lying to his family.

SheaNC said...

Ah, Puffy McMoonface is out the door. You know who they need now? Remember the old "Mr. Isuzu" commercials?

By the way, hello to the new visitors! You've found a nice place to hang out.