Tuesday, April 18, 2006

(internets) surfers of the world, unite

I have noticed an up-tick (is that a proper hyphenated word?) in viewers/visitors and probably partly due to some of the blog sites I joined.
I have noticed that there is the occational hit through google where someone's search shoots them here.
Also, just today alone, I got some people that stayed a while who were visting from Singapore, Turkey and the UK, which is cool.
Thanks to the Sitemeter thingie, I can see where all kind of people from all over are clicking in from.
That includes you naughty people who are surfing the Internets @ work!

Anyway, that being said, I would love to hear from some new people so don't just sit and read, let us all know what you think. All comments welcome, no matter the point of view..

3 comments:

El Mas Chingón said...

Mike, I just discovered your blog and it's nice to see someone from my neck of the woods. Keep up the great work.

Crystal said...

I found your blog while googling "Orchids" btw, I was looking for ways to encourage mine to bloom, because I've got a collection of 9 and I'm gonna be pissed if they won't ever re-bloom!

Mike V. said...

ah, I love to read about google getting to me. so interesting.

try that method, I'm hoping it will work for you, too!

thanks for the comments on both posts!