Monday, October 10, 2005

Is this the coolest shirt or what?



No, that's not me in that picture.
That's from the web page.

This is one VERY obscure little item that references a shirt worn by The Dude in The Big Lebowski.
Which happens to be my favorite movie.
From the web page:

From the Big Lebowski, we’ve recreated the classic Japanese baseball shirt worn by the Dude. After much research, we’ve determined that it’s of Kaoru Betto, who played for the Osaka Tigers in 1948 & 1949. Known as “the Gentleman of Baseball,” Betto was one of the first Japanese power hitters. This re-creation is extremely faithful to the original and is printed on a tan and brown raglan just like the Dude’s.

And, cool chick that she is, my wife got that for our anniversary for me!

Far out, man.

5 comments:

Sar said...

Mike & Wife - Happy Anniverary! :)

Gabs said...

Whew Mike, I was scared. I didn't think you were grizzly like that! Happy anniv!

Mike V. said...

no, that's just The Dude! :)

Unknown said...

This is a private residence, man!

Mike V. said...

this agression will not stand, man.