Friday, May 25, 2012

Around town in recent weeks.


This was downtown, on the side of an old garage/mechanic building around 1st and Ash, I think.



During a recent ballgame.



Rudford's is the diner you love, or wish you had in your town.  Best to go here late at night on a weekend when there are more Blvd characters coming and going.  I believe since 1949, they've only closed once.



Clearly express tacos.



Also on the Blvd.  One of those places that has always been there.



Not really around town, but the poster wall at the Belly Up in Solana Beach.


The King.  On the Blvd close to 15.

2 comments:

david said...

Great set of pics. I just love the colour!

Mike V. said...

Thank you! I sort of added some descriptions.
I have a think for El Cajon Blvd. We've lived just off it in an old neighborhood for right at a decade. It's quite interesting, and just about crosses the entire "uptown" part of San Diego uninterrupted.