Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Happy Holidays

I hope everyone has had a great 2012 and I wish the best for 2013.

Here are some highlights in photos from fun stuff we did.
Peace!

Chris Robinson Brotherhood and below that, Greyboy Allstars, both at the Belly Up, Solana Beach
I'll tell you what, we saw some great shows this year.  Saw Phish in Long Beach, Gov't Mule at the HOB downtown and several others.  So much great music, so little time!



This is a subway station.  Sez Capt. Obvious.
Took this one in NYC in April 2012 when we were there for an extended weekend with friends.  Awesome time as usual!


This is Waimea Canyon on the island of Kauai.  I've certainly not been everywhere, but based on my travels, I'd be happy if Kauai was voted the most beautiful place on earth.


Lake Tahoe.  High in the running for most beautiful as well.


Top o' the "mountain" in San Diego.  Mission Trails Park.


On the way up to the top of Cuyamaca Peak in Cuyamaca State Park.


Here's looking forward to more music and travels in 2012!


No comments: