Friday, August 05, 2005

CNN slaps Novak a little for cursing on the air

Guess he didn't like the ribbing he was getting from Carville.
Yesterday evening, Novak, in a snit, stormed off the set, but not before this little exchange:
"Let me just finish, James, please," Novak said as Carville started to break in on his point. "I know you hate to hear me, but you have to."
Carville turned to CNN cameras and said, "He's got to show these right wingers that he's got a backbone, you know. It's why the Wall Street Journal editorial page is watching you. Show 'em that you're tough."
"Well, I think that's bullshit, and I hate that," Novak said. "Just let it go."
Then he walked off and went back stage to suck his thumb.

Have a look here for the video. Funny stuff.

Pressure getting to Bob, maybe?
Gee, when you out a CIA operative in your column and you're in bed with a few higher-ups in the current administration involved in a shitstorm from the Special Prosecutor, I guess it can wear on you.
Tough shit, asshole.
You brought this down on yourself.

While you are on the Media Matters site (and if someone tells me that this it's a "liberal" biased site, you have rocks in your head) check out the story linked from the main page about Limbaugh the chickenhawk attacking a Marine Corps vet (from Iraq) saying he's a liberal "hiding behind his uniform".
What a crock of shit.

No comments: